Train Simulator 2014

Train sim world, TS2019
Bremen
Contatta:
Train Simulator 2014

Messaggio da Bremen » 23/07/2013, 10:06

Ormai l'hanno resa una serie come FIFA o need for speed...

Arriva Train Simulator 2014... e contiene la solita fuffa che piace tanto a tanti e che non frega niente a pochi. : Chessygrin :
Facendo parte dei pochi, delle route fuffa o dei treni fuffa non me ne faccio assolutamente nulla.

Alcune delle route a pagamento già incluse nel 2013 verranno aggiornate alla "tecnologia 2014....".... : Nar :

Data di rilascio 26 settembre 2013.
You and us, or I and them
There comes a time to take a stand
The wheel is watching all, it keeps on burnin

Bremen
Contatta:
Re: Train Simulator 2014

Messaggio da Bremen » 30/07/2013, 18:21

"Today we start the countdown to the launch of Train Simulator 2014. Each day we will have exciting new coverage for you across all of our social site. Join us here on Facebook at 5pm GMT this afternoon for the first look at ‪#‎TS2014‬" - twitter

Seriously? Mi ricorda il banner di cities in motion 2.. più che di un simulatore...
Immagine

Appena postato... sull'ennesimo sito della "galassia" Epic Fail.com.
http://www.engine-driver.com/2013/07/tr ... urney.html

"Featuring a new and intuitive user interface, it’s now easier than ever before to jump on board and start your train-driving career."
Ancora un po bastano due tasti. Avanti e indietro. : Chessygrin :

"A number of graphical improvements to this year’s product, including more detailed draw distances, new camera systems and added headlight flares will ensure that players can enjoy the most realistic train simulation experience to date."
DM finalmente sensate? Dopo 7 anni possono esserci arrivati anche loro... : Chessygrin :

Paul Jackson, CEO of Railsimulator.com said, “I am very excited about the advances we have made with TS2014. We've developed a more personal and challenging career mode, richer creativity tools, and of course an ever more realistic driving environment. These are things which we know will appeal to our existing customer base, but will also deliver an exciting and engaging gaming experience to a much broader audience. I feel confident that TS2014 will be our most rewarding product to date.”
Hey PIGGGY... chi razzo se ne sbatte della modalità galoppino virtuale? A già.. dimenticavo... ormai non è più un simulatore ma un giochino per bimbiminkia.
Se voglio la leader board faccio partire Serious Sam 3... che è anche più divertente. : Chessygrin :

"Customers who already own an earlier version of Train Simulator will have their software updated free of charge via an automatic download after the launch, giving existing users the new user interface and new game features."
Al codice gratis non si dice mai di no. : Chessygrin :

Il video è totalmente inutile.

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 30/07/2013, 21:22

C'è vita su marte. Su uktrainsim ci sono solo post velatamente ironici sulle prodezze del nuovo TS2K14. : Chessygrin :
Su Trainsim non mi sembra che la notizia abbia scosso più di tanto il torpore...

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 31/07/2013, 14:34

http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic. ... 5#p1652742

"I've just finished reading Paul Jacksons lengthy interview on FB.

Decoding all the politician speak parts and removing all the gloss, I was able to roughly but expertly translate the interview into real world speak! Here is my summary of what I read into it:

1. RSC now have a huge and growing global customerbase of casual users who want all the 'gamey' stuff like scores and medals, trains v zombies, maniacal 'career' racing and X-box controller support etc. As a result we can expect more development on these kind of aspects that sadly have no value or use to serious simulator users.

2. Jackson all but conceded that serious sim users are the thorn in his side with their complex demands and constant need for continuous improvement. His use of the term "however, it's a good problem to have" tells me that he sees serious users as a necessary evil but we are the core and so RSC can milk us for cash! Of course the points he raised about serious simmers being very demanding were stated in a light hearted kind of way but the undertone was quite apparent."

Per non tradurre tutto.
1) La maggior parte vuole un gioco e gioco avrà con medagliette, classifiche e cavolate assortite.
2) A piggy danno fastidio quelli che vogliono un simulatore. Tutte le richieste di miglioramenti vengono viste male.

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 01/08/2013, 9:57

Altro aggiornamento con la solita lista di domande poco frequenti. : Chessygrin :
http://www.engine-driver.com/2013/07/tr ... e-faq.html

"Will the system requirements change when TS2014 is launched?
No. Even with the new features and graphical improvements, the system requirements for TS2014 will remain the same as those for TS2013."

Maddai.. che storia... già ora gira da cani pure su una 7870. : Chessygrin :

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 16/08/2013, 9:47

http://www.engine-driver.com/2013/08/th ... p-and.html

Finalmente qualcosa d'interessante.
"Lastly, we’ve expanded our Partner Programme to allow for smaller and simpler assets to be created and sold via Steam without many of the restrictions that full Partner Programme products need to adhere to, in a new feature called Marketplace. For players this means a whole new range of content that you can collect beyond just locomotives and routes, such as scenery packs."

Già provato il marketplace di steam e sò come funziona.
Uno fa una panchina o un muro o un lampione e la mette in vendita direttamente.... : Builder :
Prevedo, nel mio futuro, di fare tanti oggettini.. : Twisted :

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 20/08/2013, 20:13

Sempre meglio. FInalmente un modo sensato di ragionare.
Di mettere in vendita dei Reskin non m'interessa minimamente... ma mettere in vendita vagoni e carrozze... why not? : Chessygrin :
Il vagone Ltm è già pronto. Manca solo l'alias dei suoni e un betatest... : Chessygrin :

http://www.engine-driver.com/2013/08/mo ... stock.html

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 22/08/2013, 8:49

Grazie alla connessione orrida ne ho visto solo mezzo... ma non mi sembra ci sia nulla di strano.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 0zhD37Y5Ms

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 25/08/2013, 9:12

http://www.engine-driver.com/2013/08/ex ... tures.html
"In Train Simulator 2014, players will be able to use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out in the various camera views"
Hanno scoperto che i mouse hanno la rotella. : Chessygrin :

"The Quick Drive consist editor will open up great train-building possibilities without having to use the scenario editor"
Hanno scoperto che per MSTS c'e il consist builder... : Chessygrin :

"A new function for DLC creators in TS2014 is the option to add multiple camera views within a single locomotive cab. In TS2013, a locomotive cab can have a maximum of two views, usually set to the left and right hand sides of the cab. In TS2014, loco creators – including external, third-party creators – will have the option to install multiple camera views within the cab. As a driver, this means you will be able to take advantage of whatever variety of views the loco builder has included. This is particularly handy for locos which have control panels behind or to the driver’s side, and for steam locos in which controls for driving and firing may be arranged across the breadth of the cab"
L'unica cosa carina che però richiede lavoro extra.

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 02/09/2013, 18:20

Intervista ad uno del team.
http://www.gamercast.net/ts2014-interview

"We have also invested heavily in modernising our main user interface. Using the latest technology and calling upon industry leading talent to help create a really slick and exciting interface, we’re giving our fans the chance to get into the cab and start driving as quickly and easily as possible."

E' vero che un'interfaccia fatta come dio comanda è una buona cosa... ma chiamare dei "talenti" per farne una mi sembra un tantino esagerato.

"Within the game itself there are also some great improvements such as lens flare effect that really brings headlights in the distance to a whole new level, and vastly improved visibility for distant mountain terrain."

I famosi lens flare... odiati dai giocatori di mezzo mondo perchè usati in modo esagerato. : Chessygrin :
Stiamo a vedere per la parte della visibilità del terreno distante.

"For creators there are a huge number of changes, improvements and new features that we’ll be detailing between now and launch. This includes some new tools for content creators, exciting features for route creators and the ability to share user created routes freely on Steam Workshop easily from within the game."

La prima parte mi stà bene. La seconda no.
Ci hanno insegnato che ci sono montagne di potenziali clienti e uno dovrebbe mettere in giro roba GRATIS? Maneanchepersogno.

"There are two more really important points to mention here too, the first is that all existing users will get the core technology upgrade absolutely free. Secondly, we’ve put a lot of effort in to making sure that TS2014 is fully backwards compatible with previous versions, so all the content you’ve collected will continue to work as you receive the technology upgrade."

Bene.

Il resto dell'intervista sono banalità.. almeno per me. : Chessygrin :

Rispondi