Trainsimulator 2015

Train sim world, TS2019
Bremen
Contatta:
Trainsimulator 2015

Messaggio da Bremen » 21/07/2014, 20:07

Uno non fà in tempo ad aprire un topic su quello precedente che è già ora di aprirne uno nuovo. : Nar :

Annunciato ufficialmente train simulator 2015.
http://www.engine-driver.com/article/sh ... ember-2014

Cos'avranno mai pensato i KUJU/RSDL/RS/DTG per la nuova versione?
Qualcosa di meravigliosamente inutile?
Qualcosa che potrà interessare il 99% di chi gioca e l'1% di chi simula?

" New York to New Haven, London to Peterborough and Munich to Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Additionally, this year, we have added three high-profile trains for fans to enjoy – Amtrak’s Acela Express, Deutsche Bahn’s ICE-T and most exciting for me, in special partnership with Hitachi, the Class 801 High Speed Train."
3 route/3 convogli e varianti....

"New in TS2015 we have introduced "Rolling Starts". It will now be possible to begin a scenario right in the action"
Una specie di "sali sul treno mentre è già a 250Km/h e vedi se riesci a non farlo deragliare"

"Route builders haven't been forgotten though. TS2015 adds many features and enhancements just for you. We have greatly expanded 'Snap To' functionality and asset placement to take route building to a new level of precision. We have expanded the bulk asset tools to allow irregular and custom shapes, as well as the ability to scale assets on the fly to enhance such things as vegetation placement. For the speedier builders out there, we've tried to make it even faster for you by adding shortcut keys for many of the core tools and tasks"
La solita lista di promesse elettorali del tipo "potrete costruire la transiberiana in 4 comodi click".

"Brand new in TS2015 will be a 3D cloud system from SilverLining. 3D weather will no longer be exclusive to flight simulators. Watch as clouds and their shadows roll by, or see tall mountain peaks appear as the sky clears to reveal the sunshine behind"

Le nuvole 3D, per nuovi eccitanti modi per rallentare un motore grafico col fiato corto.
You and us, or I and them
There comes a time to take a stand
The wheel is watching all, it keeps on burnin

Bremen
Contatta:
Re: Trainsimulator 2015

Messaggio da Bremen » 08/08/2014, 8:26

Abbiamo le nuvole 3D... ohhhhh.... : Chessygrin :

Immagine

"The new system enables clouds to interact with the terrain: here you can see low cloud layers moving over an area of high ground"
Quindi posso fare delle nuvole talmente basse da non veder nulla lungo la salita al tunnel della Furka : Chessygrin :

Essendo una libreria di terze parti non potevano non esser fatte bene. : Builder :
"Routes upgraded to TS2015 standard – starting with the three routes that come with it – will have an improved system, using the SilverLining ™ package developed by Sundog ™ Software. SilverLining ™ does a number of things differently: first, it generates 3D cloud formations that track across the sky parallel to the ground like real clouds. Second, it uses a formula (the Hosek-Wilkie sky colour algorithm, to be exact) which allows the time of day and position of the sun to influence the colour of the sky at any given time"

Mi lascia però un po perplesso quel "route aggiornate a TS2015".
Se è una libreria integrata nel simulatore dovrebbe essere presente di default su tutte le route, ma danno questa feature solo per le tre route contenute in TS2015. : Blink :

http://www.engine-driver.com/article/sh ... oved-skies

"Thanks for the suggestion AddictiveBiscuit. We will have more information on the how the weather system works with the new sky features in TS2015 very soon. The updated system works differently to the current TS2014 one however. As it stands in TS2014 when you pick a weather setting it is applied to the whole of the route. With the new system we can have localised weather effects meaning one section of the track can be raining while another area will be dry. Keep an eye out for more information in the coming weeks. "
http://steamcommunity.com/app/24010/dis ... 7666642490

Be è una cosa "normale" nei giochi degli ultimi anni.

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 21/08/2014, 11:05

745 anni dopo la prima release si son accorti che si poteva fare uno sforzo in più. : Chessygrin :

"In TS2015, the asset block has been developed to provide greater functionality and flexibility. In the object set filter, there are now standard and ‘Irregular’ asset blocks to choose from"

Ora si potranno posare dei boschi con una disposizione "random" delle piante. Oppure posare degli oggetti ripetitivi in modo non uniforme.
IN più si possono associare due asset diversi allo stesso tempo e definire la differente quantità dei due.

Immagine

"One issue with the old asset block was that if you set it out where you needed it, you might find some assets intruding where you didn’t want them – such as on a road or sticking through a wall – and all you could do was to move the whole asset block. With the new TS2015 asset block, you can click ‘Edit Positions’ and select individual assets in the block, and move them to somewhere else within the block. So, if for example you set out a block of trees then find that one of them is merging with an adjacent building, simply click ‘Edit Positions’, click on the grey cube which appears at the object’s base and move it further away from the building. The rest of the assets in the block remain where they were (unless you alter the mix ratio or block size, in which case they will regenerate automatically in new positions). "

Poter spostare gli oggetti per far spazio ad una strada o al binario. Finally. : Builder :

"This leads us to the ‘Irregular Asset Block’. This works very much like the regular asset block, except you use the mouse to repeatedly click and drop pins on the terrain to mark out the block’s perimeter. Each pin can then be clicked and dragged, altering the shape of the asset block. In this example, I have placed a church building, around which I want a clump of trees."

Anche questa è una bella idea. Utile per parchi o zone piccole che non si possono fare a mano o con l'asset block.
Comincio a pensare che abbiano assunto qualcuno con un po di cervello. : Chessygrin :

Invece "scale transform option" non lo considero utile tranne per le piante, li la variabilità è sempre utile.
Se però uno disegna un oggetto in scala perfetta non ha bisogno di cambiarne le dimensioni in un secondo tempo. Vedremo.

http://www.engine-driver.com/article/sh ... the-editor

Qui invece info sulle modifiche per gli scenari.

http://www.engine-driver.com/article/sh ... ario-tools

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 29/08/2014, 20:52

Vedo che la vecchia fissa di raccontar balle, ogni tanto, torna in auge. : PirateCap :

"The blueprint editor is a tool for creating new Train Simulator content (locos, rolling stock, scenic assets and so on) from scratch and getting them into the software."
Quindi posso buttare via 3dcanvas? Oppure 3dmax?
Da quando il BP editor è passato da semplice archivio xml a "creatore dell'universo"?

Il resto è anche peggio.

http://www.engine-driver.com/article/sh ... int-editor

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 12/09/2014, 18:53

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 18/09/2014, 19:09

E' stato appena rilasciato 2K15. : Chessygrin :

Primo screen con le nuove nuvole che fanno ombra sul terreno. : Builder :
Immagine

L'effetto è buono però tende a rendere un po troppo blandi i colori.
Spero ci sia un BP o simile per poter tarare i risultati a volontà. : Builder :

Update.
Si c'è un BP apposito con una marea di opzioni. : Doctor :

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 18/09/2014, 19:16

Per una volta han aggiunto qualcosa di carino. : Builder :
Immagine

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 18/09/2014, 19:40

Dopo 20 minuti di gioco con il BP del cielo.
Le combinazioni sono infinite... : Builder :

Immagine

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 07/10/2014, 21:17

Direi che han cambiato nome ma son sempre gli stessi... : Chessygrin :

"Because some of our community have reported issues with today’s TS2015.2 patch we have decided to withdraw the patch and revert back to the previous version (TS2015.1).

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused and will keep you up to date on the reasons behind the withdrawal of the patch and when you can expect to receive a satisfactory update. Investigations are currently ongoing.

Matt Peddlesden
Dovetail Games "
http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic. ... &start=390

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 27/10/2014, 22:43

E' mai possibile che non abbiano ancora capito che il sole non passa a nord ma sud... per lo meno da noi che viviamo nell'emisfero boreale?

Usando i cieli 3D succede di nuovo questo. Sembra di tornare ai tempi di RS - 2007...

Rispondi