Railworks3 - Train Simulator 2012

Train sim world, TS2019

Tim
Re: Railworks3 - Train Simulator 2012

Messaggio da Tim » 20/06/2012, 0:25

Credo che l'epic fail con l'aggiornamento SP1 sia il più grande nella storia degli RSC (e ce ne vuole... ) : CoolGun :

alpsrailworks
Amministratore

Messaggio da alpsrailworks » 20/07/2012, 18:14

Credo non esista nessun'altro gioco nella storia dei videogiochi che sia stato supportato in modo cosi pessimo. : Chessygrin :
Perfino Gothic3 sono riusciti a raddrizzarlo nel corso degli anni..
ᛚᚭᛅᛞᚨᚠᚾᛁᚷᚼᛏᛘᚾᚱᛖ

miglietto
Amministratore

Messaggio da miglietto » 20/07/2012, 18:24

Fortuna che sono guarito da un pezzo dalla malattia di RS. Quanti mal di fegato risparmiati!
I modelli e le fatiche meglio lasciarle ai rendering di 3DStudio. C'è molta più soddisfazione. :)
Andrea

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 22/07/2012, 9:19

I modelli e le fatiche meglio lasciarle ai rendering di 3DStudio. C'è molta più soddisfazione. :)
Vero. Anche produrre modelli computazionali di neuroni dà più soddisfazione di RW... : King :
You and us, or I and them
There comes a time to take a stand
The wheel is watching all, it keeps on burnin

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 02/08/2012, 21:17

Noi pensiamo che gli EPicFail non facciano progressi ed invece... non ne fanno proprio...
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ature=plcp

Il "futuro" del gioco di trenini si basa su:
1) L'uso del joypad. A quando la versione per PS3 o per Xbox? Soprattutto a quando una versione senza il termine simulazione..
2) Steam workshop. Finalmente potremo dare i voti alle boiate che vengono spacciate per "accurate ricostruzioni".
3) Quickdrive. Una feature presente in MSTS e che ridimensiona l'importanza delle activity fatte da terzi.

Bel futuro.

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 04/08/2012, 9:31

"RailSimulator.com will be making an important announcement at Gamescom in Cologne on 15 August. As well as our key announcement, we will be giving press interviews and demonstrations of our upcoming new technology. Visitors can also see our software on the Aerosoft stand in the Entertainment Area in Hall 6.1, C, No.33. Press enquiries should be email to us at [email protected] (all press demonstrations will take place in the Business Area: please email for more information)."
http://www.railsimulator.com/

Ci scommetto un 3D a scelta che annunceranno Train simulator 2013.

Bremen
Contatta:

Messaggio da Bremen » 06/08/2012, 10:34

http://railworksamerica.com/forum/viewt ... f=6&t=6128

Seconda pagina... PAROLE SAGGE.
"My fear after talking to RSC directly is that they have figured out it is easier to sell a game (it is not a rail simulator) to people who know nothing about railroads. They won't complain as much since they won't know what is broken, there are far more of them than actual rail fans and sales should soar. They won't buy DLC since that means nothing to them so you won't get nasty emails about poor route and equipment (WIN!!!)"

Pian piano, gli Epic Fail, sono riusciti ad alienarsi perfino quelli che producevano addon e questo per eliminare qualsiasi concorrenza ai "loro" prodotti.
Vogliono tenersi solo i "fakebook fan" che usano il gioco come gioco e spendono per avere l'ennesimo DLC.
Alla fine non c'è nulla di nuovo....

" Ironically though it was the same employee who ranted about his boss and company publicly on UKTS after Donner Pass was released (two people were given 3 months to build it) then deleting the post so no one would see it, but enough did see it. "

Si capiscono molte cose....

"Then I got to have a video Skype call with Paul Jackson over my comments, then he shoehorned his way into offering to pay me money to repaint the NS Heritage Fleet right literally after telling me the forums and the problems we constantly talk about don't mean much to him and their focus is on Facebook now."

E per fortuna che Mr Pig si definiva un appassionato di treni.... è solo appassionato dei compratori compulsivi.

"I know that the RSC team is still working on things, broken things, for that matter. Its the lack of communication that bugs me. When my sim crashes 6 times a day and my cars explode from the poor physics, the last thing I want to hear is "Check out this new locomotive!", while new DLC is nice, but most of all the last thing I wanna see is "check out this photo from a party we had last weekend!"... that's just intolerable. I wouldn't mind playful posts from their facebook as long as they COMMUNICATED that they recognize current issues and continuously updated us on the status of the fixes."

Mi ricorda tanto i mal di fegato per le Distant Mountains.
GLi chiedevi info e se ne sbattevano, però erano presentissimi nei topic per annunciare l'ennesimo DLC.

Quel topic è ottimo per capire com'è ormai critica la situazione di RW in America... ma credo che la situazione di "rottura" sia sparsa ormai ovunque.

Brighello

Messaggio da Brighello » 06/08/2012, 18:33

Bremen ha scritto:è solo appassionato dei compratori compulsivi.
Voglio la mia dose! Hai una pasta?

----

RSC got what they want from places like this. The community was thoroughly pillaged, plundered, used then spit out and left to die. They for a few years pretended to cater to us to get what they needed from us. Guaranteed sales. TS 2012 came along and with it a fresh financial injection pointed towards fresh over the top social media advertising, social interaction and a new commitment to over promising and under delivering and going silent once the ball dropped.. They are now a faceless and soulless shell of their former self. Gone are the days of nice chats with Derek and the team over some tea, gone are the days of wishing the team a merry christmas, and in with the days of flashy phony advertising, posts being filtered on Facebook, and a laughable forced pretend "community" feel by some mythological god who posts words on a Facebook wall.

C'è anche chi ci sguazza...

i am actually contimplating on taking a half leave of absence on the fourms due to the hiddious ammounts of complantes due to the problems (to those people, i highly dbought your perfict either.) if i do, i will only answer towards or have dissusions on things in the wip topics and screenshots....staying away from the general discussion and the problems section because alot of you people make me sick in how negative some of you people are...

commento pacato...
I think I may be joining you in leaving RW behind for good. I haven't played it since the TS2012 update made it run so slowly that I've seen powerpoints with higher frame rates, but I've been keeping an eye on things because I always intended to get back into it when I got a new computer. But checking the comments on their blog made me realize just how bad things have gotten. They made a post last Friday asking what people wanted to see in future iterations of the game. People were posting lots of silly pie-in-the-sky ideas that, while they might actually be enjoyable, are so far beyond anything current hardware can handle that there's not much point in bothering to put much thought into it today. I just basically said "fix the broken physics and the broken AI and we're good". My comment got three up-votes the last time I checked, and then I went back today to see if anyone else had commented and discovered that RSC deleted my comment. So I guess they didn't really want my input after all. Way to listen to your customers, guys.
Da domani saprò se sarò libero!!!

Tim

Messaggio da Tim » 07/08/2012, 19:23

Le 3 feature annunciate non sono male: insieme al controllo joystick ho notato molti update alla mappa, alla task list ecc. Lo steam workshop è utile per condividere creazioni in modo semplice e il quick drive, con il fatto che aggiunge da solo il traffico (chissà quanti bug :D), è ugualmente un ottima aggiunta. Il solito problema è che insieme a queste cosette devono mettere mano ai problemi storici del software altrimenti non si andrà mai avanti.

Rispondi